Blue Sky Fishing provides both inshore and offshore fishing trips in the Panama City Beach area. Captain Nick has a lifetime of experience on the Gulf and will ensure a great trip for all interest levels – family fun, beginner fisherman, and experienced offshore trips. All fishing license, bait, tackle, and filet services are included in our prices. You\’ll only need to bring some sun protection, light snacks, water, and have a good time!
→ Learn the tricks on how to fish for specific fish in season.
→ Have a great day out on the water and see occasional turtles and dolphins.
→ Have a blast with your friends fishing.
→ Bait, tackle, fishing license included.
Before arrival, please confirm departure date and time at least 48 hours prior to the trip. Arrive at the Treasure Island Marina at least 15 minutes prior to departure time and the Captain will meet you in the parking lot. Have your confirmation number and drivers license available upon arrival.
Charters are available year round. Departures are offered daily and flexible based on availability. Please check the \”Check Availability\” button above for current schedule and pricing. It is best to reserve your charter at least 2 days in advance to avoid sellouts. Reservations booked less than 48 hours prior to arrival are not guaranteed until confirmed by the vendor.
Duration: 4-10 hours with a 4-hour minimum..
Free public parking at the Treasure Island Marina.
● Bait and tackle
● Fishing license
● Experienced captain
● Fully equipped boat
● Fileting and bagging
● Bottled water and cooler
● Cooler and ice for food and drinks
● Gratuities (15-20%)
● Must be at least 18 to reserve this charter.
● Pregnant women are unable to attend.
● Children 6 years and younger are required to wear a life vest at all times. Please notify the captain so arrangements can be made.
● No bananas allowed on board.
● Children must be at least 8 years of age to fish.
● 4-6 hour trips are fishing inshore, which is about 5 miles out into the Gulf and 8-10 hour trips are fishing offshore, which is 10 or more miles out into the Gulf.
● Customers are asked to bring a hat, suntan lotion, food and beverages, sunglasses and camera. Please bring Dramamine if necessary. Do not bring a cooler because the captain has one on board for customers to put their food and beverages in. You may bring a cooler to transport your catch but please leave it in your vehicle until the end of the trip.
● The 28\’ Contender can accommodate up to 6 passengers.
● There is a bathroom on board the boat.
● Please be prepared for weather conditions to change frequently.
● The captain may be required to catch live bait during your trip which may impact trip time. You may also choose to purchase live bait.
● There are no guarantees that the customer will catch the target species, but the captain has a very high success rate in finding and catching certain species.
● Glass bottles or items are prohibited on the boat
● Trips are always decided based on the captain\’s discretion on the morning of the trip. The trip will either reschedule or be refunded to the customer.
Customers will not be eligible for a refund if canceled within 48 hours prior to departure. Customers that cancel prior to the 48 hour cancellation period will receive a full refund minus a $5 fee. If the captain calls off the trip due to inclement weather, we will attempt to schedule your charter for another day. If we are unable to reschedule, you will be given a full refund of your deposit. No shows are also not eligible for a refund.