Offering almost a full hour of sea, sun, and spray, you will experience the adrenaline rush of a 650 HP, 23 passenger jet boat, reaching speeds of 55 MPH. This is the only true Jet Boat in the Panhandle. Cruise the coast and see all the sights of all the other tour boats, just see them a lot faster!
→ Dolphin sightings on almost every tour.
→ Tour Shell Island and St. Andrews Park (Gulf and Bay side)
→ Adrenaline rush like no other tour in Florida, and safe for all ages over 3.
→ Experience the \”Hamilton Spin\” a 360 degree spin with lots of refreshing Gulf water.
Located in the first kiosk on the pier at Adventures at Sea, 5709 North Lagoon Drive Panama City Beach, just across Thomas Drive from Capt. Anderson\’s. Please arrive 20-30 minutes prior to the reserved time. Please leave any belongings you wish to remain dry in your vehicle, phone pouches are available for a minimal fee.
Jet boat tours depart daily March thru October. See schedule for available times and dates.
Duration: 45 minutes to 1hr, depending on water conditions. Sunset cruises are 1.5 hours
Free parking is available at Adventures at Sea and overflow parking is available at Captain Anderson\’s located across Thomas Drive.
● Life jackets
● Gratuities for boat staff (10-15%)
● No one under 38 inches tall are allowed on boat.
● The minimum age to participate is 4 years old.
● Pregnant women are unable to participate.
● Anyone with a history of neck or back injuries are unable to participate.
● Anyone age 17 and under must be accompanied by a paying parent or guardian.
● Beverages and smoking are prohibited on the boat.
● Service dogs are prohibited.
● The boat is not wheelchair accessible.
● Strict weight limit of 300 lbs. per passenger.
● There is a minimum requirement of 6 passengers for the trip to depart. The jet boat holds a maximum of 23 passengers.
● We recommend bringing a camera, sun protection, and sunglasses on all trips. A light jacket may be needed depending on the season as it may get chilly during the tour.
● Wear a bathing suit or beach attire because you will get wet on this ride.
● Expect a roller coaster on water and the experience of a lifetime.
● Restrooms are provided at the launch location.
● Any personal belongings brought on the trip are the responsibility of the customer. The vendor is not responsible for lost items.
● Group discounts for groups of 10 or more are available by calling our groups department at (850) 424-5125
Customers must cancel at prior to 2 hours prior to departure receive a full refund minus a $5 service fee. Customers that cancel after the 2 hour period will receive a 50% refund, less a $5 service fee. If the weather is unfavorable and the captain calls off the trip it can be rescheduled for a later time/date or a full refund will be issued. No-shows will not be refunded. Customer may make changes to their reservation without any fees as long as it is outside the 2 hour cancellation period. Reservations booked within the 2 hour cancellation period are not eligible for a full refund.